You can share some or all your Partner Programs; Marketing Plans; Activities, Solutions, Sales Plans and Assessments together with one or more members in your network.
You can share multiple or all objects from your table view if you have the correct access rights and depending on the sharing mode (partner versus owner mode) that is set on each object.
For example, if a sales plan has been created in the Owner Mode, then, if you are an Owner or a Collaborator on a sales plan, then, you can seamlessly share sales plans with others in your network.
If a sales plan has been created in the Partner Mode, then, you can share a sales plan as a participant too. See more on Sharing Modes.
- Navigate to your <object name> Landing Page and go to the table view. Sales Plans are being used as an example here. You can replicate these steps for any of the above objects.
- Select one, more or all objects that you want to share by checking the checkbox next to the objects. Share is now enabled.
- Click Share. Share Selected window opens.
- Select names of colleagues or partners in your network with whom you would like to share your selected or all objects. You can also enter emails of new members with whom you want to share.
- You can also select between updating access level to update a member role or skip member to prevent duplicate sharing of a plan.
- You can choose to Skip Email Notifications.
- Click Done.
- Notifications on start of the Bulk Share Job and status of successfully shared objects/failed objects is displayed.