Owners can edit export configurations.
- Navigate to your existing configuration. Home> Import & Export >Export Configs.
- Click on the Export Configuration that you want to edit. Summary screen for the selected Export Configuration opens.
- Click Edit Config. Edit export Configuration screen opens.
- Make your required edits and Click Next to navigate to the next screen to add/update aliases for field names or to select/deselect field names for export.
- The fields (for example, Solution ID) are exported as columns in the csv file. You can overwrite the field name with an alias. Section names are provided as a reference (in case the field names are the same). Certain fields (for example, Solution Members are at project level and do not belong to any sections and therefore do not have section names. make your required edits.
- Click Save to save your edits. You can either save and close the configuration or submit the job.