Overview of the Settings Page
As a company admin, you can go to the Settings page and set predefined values for any fields in which multiple selections are enabled.
Once set, these selections will be available for all employees in your company.
Security Policies-Password & Session Policies & Authentication
For enhanced security, In the Security Policies section, you can select Password Policies and Session Policies.
- In Password Policies, you can specify the number of days in which you want your password to expire. You can also Enforce Password History rules, e.g, users cannot use the last <#> passwords.
- In Session Policies, you can select the maximum number of invalid login attempts allowed and inactivity logout time.
- In the Authentication section, you as the admin of your company can select amongst the following as the login authentication choices for employees in your company:
- Enable Password Login- the default selection.
- Enable Google Single Sign-On. If third-party cookies are blocked by your browser, then, SSO will not work. Make sure that your browser allows third party cookies. After enabling third party cookies, SSO login with Google works.
- You can check the Allow Password Login below this option to also allow password login and login with Google SSO.
- Enable Microsoft SSO. For additional security, Click Get Tenant ID to get the ID that needs to be entered in the Tenant ID field.
- You can check the Allow Password Login below this option to also allow password login and login with Microsoft SSO.
- Enable SAML/Open ID Connect. Enter Your Provider ID or contact us if you do not have a Provider ID. Provider ID is a URL that uniquely identifies your SAML identity provider. SAML assertions sent to WorkSpan must match this value exactly in the
<saml:Issuer>attribute of SAML assertions.
- You can check the Allow Password Login below this option to also allow password login and login with SAML/OpenID Connect.
- You can test your connection by clicking the Test Connection link.