New Features and Enhancements
- Relevancy is key. Associating one object with another from a list of too many items can be confusing. See only relevant associated objects based on the current object.
- Keep track of your metrics. Metrics will look cleaner and more organized with our latest UX changes.
- One standard view for all. Company admins can create 'standard views' and set them as 'default' for all users.
- Define formulas. Adding aggregated formulas on fields comprising percentage and currency fields will calculate values automatically and extend to all objects (even included ones such as Opportunity Line Items).
- Faster than ever. As part of our regular process of monitoring and improving performance, we have reduced load times for Quick Access Cards on the Home Page.
- Associate objects in different stages. Want to associate a current object with another when moving it to another stage? Well, you can do it now.
- More power to the object owner. Sharing of an object is no longer available to everyone by default. We have restricted it to 'owner only'. Owners can still override and make it available to everyone.
- Fixed issue related to opportunity stage name not showing in the custom reports in some cases.
- Fixed issue related to edit not working properly in custom reports.
- Fixed issue related to creating assets in the Content Library.
- Fixed issue related to the count of claims not showing correctly in some cases.
- Fixed issue related to search not working in some cases while adding an opportunity from CRM.