New Features and Enhancements
- Smart access restrictions using ABAC authorization. Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC) is a new authorization model in WorkSpan that defines permission rules based on attributes including user attributes (examples include user ID, department, job title & role, etc). It uses these additional attributes for more granular access control. For instance, you can do the following:
- Define separate policies for different plans based on plan attributes like type, category, geographic location, etc.
- Give access to partner company users only after the opportunity reaches a certain workflow stage in WorkSpan.
*For more information, contact WorkSpan Support via email at email@example.com or visit support.workspan.com.
- Addition of “Percentage” type field to make your metrics calculation easier. Percentages are a useful way to calculate the exact amount/figure. You can now display the exact value of a metric by using the “Percentage field” in the metric type and goal field for an object with no further need to enter the value manually.
- Interesting tooltips make WorkSpan more reader-friendly. Get additional information precisely for a feature (used or new ones) using a tooltip. It is redesigned with a colored background and highlighted text. This powerful design pattern offers a great way to guide you in navigating the platform with minimal friction.
- Auto-expansion of the comment box. The text-field area in the comment box will now auto-resize to fit your input (content) and show multiple lines at the same time. This gives you a clear picture of the content entered in the text box and can make changes immediately if required. Adding a private comment to an object is a simple use case example that provides crucial information to your specific company users and partners.
- The issue related to pinned columns not getting saved in reports has been fixed.
- In some cases, objects were getting linked to a parent object even after applying auto-link policies with certain restrictions. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the editing configuration for "file" data type fields (to not allow editing to partners) wasn't respected.
- Fixed issue related to data mismatch on the report with the actual lead records.
- Made fixes to resolve errors that appeared while merging opportunities.
- The “Blank” filter option in Reports for the “Country” field was not appearing. This issue has been resolved.
- Updated copies for the landing page when the report data is unavailable.