The WS-HubSpot Integration will allow collaborating on Deals/Opportunities right from within HubSpot via WorkSpan and sharing those with Partners (such as Amazon and Microsoft); giving a unified view to the sales team about how the partner is engaging and contributing to the deal/opportunity.
The solution supports sharing new referrals with Amazon or Microsoft directly from within HubSpot; sending updates on accepted referrals; and viewing the updates shared by ACE/MPC for opportunities linked to HubSpot deals.
1.1. Why do you need to install this App?
There are three main benefits for installing this app:
- It will help your Sales team receive and securely share the opportunities with partners from within your CRM without any manual work.
- It will increase overall opportunities flow for your Sales team by 40% (based on our benchmarking across 50+ customers) which will help in increasing your co-sell pipeline and revenue.
- It will automate all opportunity updates to and from your partners so that you can stay aligned with them each step of the way as you focus on closing more opportunities.
1.2. What do you need to do?
You need to follow below simple steps to install the HubSpot:
- Install the HubSpot private app (see 184.108.40.206) (5 mins)
- Install and configure Power Automate (see pt.3) (5 mins)
To implement Hubspot, follow the steps below:
- Create custom fields in HubSpot (see 2.2.2) (10 mins)
- Import Historical data in Hubspot
- Test configurations
- Outbound flow (Create deal in Hubspot and sync to WorkSpan) (5 mins)
- Update flow (Update deal in Hubspot or Opportunity in WorkSpan and check) (5 mins)
2. Relevant Documents and Links
Installation & Implementation Guide - Detailed guide to understand the architecture and how to setup the HubSpot CRM with WS.
Functional Guide - Detailed guide to understand the architecture, setup, and capabilities available in the WorkSpan HubSpot app.
Co-Sell with Amazon Discovery Document (HubSpot CRM) - The discovery deck will help the Implementation Consultant and Administrator to analyze the process that led to AWS-WS Integration.
Co-Sell with Microsoft Discovery Document (HubSpot CRM) - The discovery deck will help the Implementation Consultant and Administrator to analyze the process that led to MPC-WS Integration.